Sunday, September 18, 2011

Time to Check In

It is time to be accountable. First, my commitment to exercise. I love zumba! Seriously, if you've ever tried it then you know. If you've never tried it, you need to. I've been going three times a week since I first began. However on the other days I haven't really found something that fits into my schedule. But I'm not giving up! My goal is to run a half marathon in the next year. I suppose that means I should start running.


And to answer the question that I'm sure anyone who reads this blog is wondering, has any of this transferred to the scale? YES!!!! Of course I'm not trying to let that number effect what I'm doing and instead focusing on how I'm feeling. But it's nice to know my body is adjusting as well. So far I've lost 7 or 8 lbs. But even better than  that is how my clothes are fitting. My mom gave me a dress right after I had my baby and I couldn't even really get it on. However, this last week I decided I'd try it on again and it fit really great. Not even tight anywhere.

Hopefully all the learning will continue to pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment